News in from our friends at Girls of Oz that next month, they are heading to Las Vegas for Internext 2015 – the world’s original and largest adult conference happening in 17-20 January 2015.
Internext is the leader in the adult trade show marketplace and has been bringing together adult industry professionals from around the world to interact, learn and have some business opportunities. This event is the must-attend show for newbies and industry leaders alike and is designed to stimulate and inform the trade show guests.
The month leading up to Internext are a buzz of excitement with many different promotional offers, specials, exclusive parties, entertainment and contests. This event also features an array of programs such as educational seminars, networking sessions, and events which make the show a remarkable experience where business and pleasure is combined in a three-day extravaganza of digitally based opportunities.
Among the various companies in attendance are Mobile, Ad Networks, Billing, Pay Site Programs, Software Solutions, Designers, E-payment and Marketing. Here are some of them…
Attendees will also get to learn from featured speakers who have become the big names in the adult industry.
- Andy A, Founder and CEO of Webmaster Central
- Connor Young, President and CTO of YNOT Group, LLC
- Andy Wullmer, CEO SexGoesMobile
- Colin Rowntree, Founder and CEO of Wasteland.com
- Kalyn Sanders, Business Development Manager for Adultfriendfinder.com, Penthouse.com and Cams.com
- Gian Carlo Scalisi, President of the Board of BitterStrawberry.com
- Brad Estes,Vice President of Flirt4Free
- Julie Larson, Director of Business Development of Juicy Ads
- Ines Petersen, WEbbilling
- Lauren MacEwen, CEO of 7 Veils Media
The Internext 2015 Expo will meet the new demands of the ever changing adult industry and surpass the expectations of sponsors and attendees alike by engaging their minds and bodies in ways they have never experienced before at an industry convention.